Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Copyright issues...

2 years ago I wrote in a joke and it was printed in the local newspaper (in Malay) and I found out that my sister has heard the joke before. she was kinda shocked when I said I made it up...the joke...I guess the local newspapers don't really care who's is it and just gives the joke away and claim it was theirs.

That same joke was posted to me by one of my colleagues...its nice to know that people has heard about the joke but...the sad part is that they don't know who thought of it.

I remember me writing it when Najib (prime minister of malaysia) gave a speech that I personally was not happy with. And at the end of the speech, I said..."Great, this guy is gonna be the reason we all go to hell" and so the joke was created.

I thought that I needed a couple of bucks so I submitted it to a Local Malay newspaper and the joke was out there for a day...

Now the joke is retold but a different owner claims that its his joke...sad but true. The joke was enhanced and was better than the original but yeah...thats that then

I know its just one lousy joke.