Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Wounded Heart by Robert Herrick

Have you ever felt that everything in life is going your way but then one day you wake up and notice the people around you just hates you because they just can't stand seeing you happy? Before you know it, they start creating lies,  creating the perfect story to make others dislike you as well. Just so that they will feel a little bit of happiness, watching you suffer, watching you cry over their actions. Trust me people like this exist.


It could be the person you trust your life with, the person you had no idea existed or even your own blood.
When something like this happens, trust me, you would not be shocked, surprised...overwhelmed. You'd just be, HURT!

So, my advice is...be hurt. be nasty. feel the pain and then learn from it. Who cares if this saying is cheesy : what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...its the truth.

Like I said, be hurt, feel the bitterness, hate everyone you know for a while that put you down and then...trust me on this one, you will find it in your heart to forgive but NEVER forget them. You learn from them and try your best not to be like them. I did.

Even though people I love sometimes hurt me, occasionally I do the same but life must go on. Better to have a bumpy road than an even one.This is so that you would never fall asleep and be off guard.
so...stop feeling that self pity you feel because things will be better than before. So what if things might get even worse. Life is priceless.

I know this great poem by Robert Herrick. It suits to whatever I'm saying. Enjoy...

Come, bring your sampler, and with art
Draw in't a wounded heart,
And dropping here and there;
Not that I think that any dart
Can make your's bleed a tear,
Or pierce it any where;
Yet do it to this end,--that I
May by
This secret see,
Though you can make
That heart to bleed, your's ne'er will ache
For me.